Time Capsule

Tenby Time Capsule : Life in the time of the Corona Virus.

I am writing to introduce myself, I am the Member Pioneer for the Co-op, based in Tenby but covering the area around the Kilgetty Co-op as well. My role is to liaise with the community, help where I can to get community projects underway, and to let people know anything that the Co-op is up to that affects us locally.

I am running a Tenby Time Capsule project to gather adult’s and children’s stories, impressions, and creative work done during the time of the Corona virus, in conjunction with Tenby Town Council. It will be stored in the Mayor’s Parlour for 10 years and then re-opened.

I would also like to share some things in the Tenby Observer as they come in, but I will check with people first to make sure they are ok with this.

I would like everyone in Tenby and the surrounding communities to feel able to contribute to this project, from the youngest to the oldest.

Either paper or digital entries are fine, writing or drawings, poetry, stories or accounts of things that happened or just how this year has been. Photographs or even movies, either taken during the year, or of things too big to be put in an archive box (we only have the one) are fine as well.

Please could you ask anyone you know who might like to contribute.

Send paper entries to Tenby Town Council at the De Valence, or digital entries to me at anne.draper@coop.co.uk